Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hobbies

Everyone has fun things to do whenever they are not busy with schoolwork. Whenever I have spare time I like to hang out with friends. Whenever my friends and I have nothing to do we usually go take pictures, or roll in a tire; what ever is most convenient :).These things are not usually planned. One of us just calls everyone up, we grab moms camera, and we go have some fun. I also like to play basketball. After school almost everyday everyone heads back to the gym and we shoot. We crank up the music, (when coach is not there to turn it down) and we have a good time shooting. I started playing basketball when I was in the third grade. I was on Mrs. Latimer's  Little Dribblers Tournament team.When the weekend rolls around it is usually a time of rest. I like to just cuddle up in a blanket and relax after being at school all week. Usually everyone needs to just relax and rest up for the week ahead over the weekend. It is a good time to reflect on everything that happened that week and see how you can improve to make the next week even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment