Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Whale Watch!!!

Question: Why were y'all so far out there?
Chloe, Haley, and I were out that far because we were trying to see how far we could get out there before it got dark. It was all apart of a game.
Q: "What happened out there, and what was going through your mind as those magnificent creatures came by you?"
I think we were so shocked that we did not even know what was happening. I was more scared after it happened because I realized what had just taken place. I can not even remember what I was thinking. Honestly I was probably not thinking anything.
Q:"Were you worried that you would be swallowed? Tell me who was with you out there?"
While it was happening, no I was not scared that I was going to get swallowed because I could not even think. After it was over I wanted to get out of the water so fast because I was scared they would come back and swallow me!!! I think my friends Haley and Chloe were ready to get back to shore also!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment