Monday, January 23, 2012

Forgiveness

It is usually hard for me to forgive. Whenever I set my mind on something I feel like that is the only way. If someone does not do something the way I think it should be done, or do something I do not agree with it is hard for me to forgive them. The statement "Not forgiving someone is like drinking the poison and waiting for the other man to die."  means that whenever you do not forgive people it hurts you, not them. The person may not even care if you forgive them or not, but this grudge can hold you down. Yes, this is true in my opinion. The grudge affects the person holding it more than the person the grudge is against. A grudge is a weight on the holders shoulder. I know you should forgive easily, but forgiving is harder than it seems. Whenever we have a hard time forgiving we need to think of our Savior Jesus. He is the perfect example of forgiveness that we need to model ourselves after.

No comments:

Post a Comment