Monday, September 3, 2012

One Week Down!!!

The first week of school was not all that interesting. It kind of seemed like we never left. Compared to last year I was not nervous at all. I was very tired at the end of the week. It was very busy. My schedule consist of getting out of athletics at 5:30. Mondays and Thursdays I have cheer leading at 6:30, Tuesday at 6:00 band, Wednesday church at 5:45, and Friday football games. This is going to be a busy year. I do not know if I am going to like Chemistry, but it could turn out to be fun. BIM is not all that fun either, but at least it is easy. All of the other classes were OK. I do not know what my favorite class is going to be. I guess time will tell. I looked forward to Friday all week because I was ready to cheer at the football game. We had a lot of fun at the game, and I am looking forward to this Friday! Overall things have been going pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment