Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Elementary

Elementary, the best years, were made up of many memories. A specific memory that I remember happened when I was in Mrs. Covey's third grade class. Everyone remembers reading books to get AR points. Well, I wanted to be the first one to get my 200 points. Meanwhile Samm Reeves decided that he was going to read a Harry Potter book at home with no one knowing. That day, he tested over the Harry Potter book and got his 200 points. Needless to say I was very upset he got them before me. I was sitting by Chloe on Mrs. Covey's blue swing chair crying that he beat me. Well, Chloe goes and tells Mrs. Covey Samm made me cry. So Mrs. Covey made Samm apologize even though she had no idea what had happened. Mrs. Covey pretty much loved me.

No comments:

Post a Comment