Monday, November 12, 2012

Be thankful!

This past weekend I have realized that you really do not know what you have until it is gone. It is sad to think of all the things we take advantage of because we think they will be here forever. This weekend I found out things can be taken away in a flash and before you are ready.
#1- I am thankful for the time I had with my Papa. I had 16 years with him, and the rest of the grandchildren did not.
#2- I am thankful for love and support. Sometimes you just need people to be there for you during times like this.
#3- I am thankful for my family. They are there in the good times and the bad, and will love you no matter what.
#4- I am thankful for my friends. They have been there for me through all of this.

#5- I am thankful for Jesus. He provided us a way out. He sacrificed himself so that we could live eternally when we die physically here on this Earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment