Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Do Homework

I usually do not make resolutions, but I will just for you Mrs. Waters. My first resolution is to start practicing patience. I will do this by trying not to blow up at people when they irritate me. My second resolution is to do my homework before it is due. I usually do not do my homework until five minutes before it is due. To accomplish this resolution I will do my homework at home the night before. My final resolution is not to fight with my sister as often. I get very angry with her very often, and make the whole house get into an argument. I will do this by just walking away instead of yelling and complaining to my parents. The resolution that will hardest to keep will be doing my homework the night before.

Mrs. Waters, you know how my break was. When you are reading this blog think about our conversation that we had Tuesday morning in your room before school. It was very eventful, and the story takes about 15 minutes to tell. I know that you are smiling because you are picturing me telling you the story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment