Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Worst Food EVER!!!!

I was at the wonderful Furr's in Amarillo last year with my Grannie. All I wanted was an exceptional chicken fried steak. As I was looking at all of the tasty food I stumbled upon what looked like a nice, well made chicken fried steak. I ask my Grannie, "Is this chicken fried steak?" she responded, "Looks like it to me." Secretly she knew what it really was. As I sat down at the table I put some ketchup on the "chicken fried steak" I cut into it and took a big bite. After a few bites I told my Grannie, "This chicken fried steak taste a little funny." With a mischievous grin on her face she responded, "Actually Kelsey, that is fried liver."I could not bring myself to look at the gross liver again. I have never looked at a chicken fried steak the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment