Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Apology

As the owner of the Carnival Cruise Line I would like to offer my sincere apology about what happened aboard the Triumph. I understand that the passengers aboard the Triumph faced very unfavorable conditions, and as owner I would like to assure everyone that this will never happen again. In the future we do not foresee any troubles occurring on our ships. Another inspection has been added before a Carnival ship leaves port every time to ensure a safe and enjoyable vacation for you and your family. Also, we have added extra supplies in the event that something like this happens again. We are fully prepared in the event of another thing like this happening even though we will try our hardest to make sure it doesn't. Plans are being made to have another place to store waste in case we lose water again. We are giving the passengers of the Triumph $500 cash, a way to get home, hotel rooms, a full refund for their cruise, and a ticket to another Carnival cruise. Again I offer my apology to all those effected.

No comments:

Post a Comment