Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Stay In School!

If my friend was thinking about dropping out of school, I would try to convince them to stay.
#1 I would tell them that they need a high school diploma to get into college.
#2 Also, people who graduate high school make more money than people who drop out.
#3Since jobs are hard to come by right now, a lot of employers are only hiring people who have at least a high school diploma.
#4 I would also tell them that high school is free, and if they drop out and decide to get their GED that will cost money. It could end up costing a lot of money if they have to take extra classes to prepare for the GED test.
#5 Finally, I would tell them that I do not want them to leave. I would let them know how much I would miss them if we did not get to hang out all the time at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment